Preston More’s business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business.
We can assist you with business types and structuring including companies, partnerships, and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Preston More can help with:
- Business structures
- Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill & valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
Here at Preston More, Cairns our business legal services can help get business startups and microbusinesses off to a good start and help nurture and sustain more established businesses and corporate enterprises.
So if you are buying a business, starting a business or selling a business in Cairns, you will need a good Commercial Lawyer. Preston More’s Business Lawyers or Commercial Lawyers in the Cairns area will help you to simply and quickly get the job done, please contact us here at Preston More Solicitors.