There are many law firms in Cairns filled with lawyers and solicitors who can competently deal with your legal issues and give you adequate legal advice.
Sometimes you need more than just competent and adequate.
Here at Preston More we don’t just offer services in conveyancing, property law, disputes litigation, business commercial law, criminal law, wills estate planning, probate, deceased estates, divorce and family law, we also offer:
- Very reasonable fees because of our low overheads, being a home-based practice.
- Guaranteed call back within 24 hours.
- Maximum five minute waiting period for appointments.
- No exorbitant sundries charges – we’re not going to pad out your bill with photocopying fees.
- Costs agreements so that you know how much you’re up for before we begin the work.
- Extended and after hours consultations – we know you’re just as busy as we are.
- Mobile service – we’ll meet you wherever is convenient including at home, in hospital and at your office.
- Excellent disabled access including wheelchair access and a disabled toilet.
- Free and easily accessible parking.
- Family friendly appointments – we’re happy if you bring the kids along (Matter sensitivity dependant).
- Legal advice in your language – we speak plain English.
- Jargon free legal advice.
- Cairns and Brisbane based experience.
- Local knowledge – we’re local solicitors involved in many community organisations.
- Community involvement – we give of our profits to support our local schools and are involved in various community groups.
- Environmentally friendly services – we’re trying to be a paper free office and are determined to continue to decrease our carbon footprint.
- A network of professional services including Accountancy, Taxation, Business and Financial Planning, Valuation and Surveyor services and Interpreter Services.
- Reward program – if you recommend us to a friend, colleague or family member, we’ll give you 5% off your next bill.
- Family reward program – if we looked after your parents or grandparents legal affairs, we’ll always discount your bill by 5%.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with one of our experienced lawyers.